We have launched a focused initiative to preventive trafficking on the Haiti/Dominican Republic border. We will build a cluster of homes at $6,000 per-home that will be dedicated to the most vulnerable orphans. These kids are the main target of traffickers. They are alone, abandoned and desperate. So, what are our goals in building these homes:
- We will create jobs as Haitians lead this project and build the homes
- We will train widows to be "house-moms" for 3-4 aged out orphan teenagers
- We are going to allow the proved and trusted local churches to oversee the projects
- We will have each child multi-sponsored, which will provide their basic daily needs, formal education, up-keep on the homes and assistance for their house-mothers.
- We will help train the local community to love, care, and mentor these kids. Haitians will be caring for Haitian orphans on a daily basis